i’m very excited to (finally) be able to tell you guys about our next eikon shindig. after the success of last month’s cookout, on sunday, july 19 at 6:00 p.m., we’ll be having an informational meeting at vino’s.
there’s two reasons you might want to come to this meeting:
1. if you’ve ever wanted to know anything about this whole eikon thing, you don’t want to miss this meeting. during our time together, we’ll talk about the who, what, where, when, why & how of eikon. whereas it’s difficult to distill the totality of information into an hour or so, we really think this meeting should give a very clear picture of what we’re trying to do with this new faith community.
2. if you really love calzones, pizza and pale ale from vino’s, this meeting’s for you. 🙂 even if you couldn’t care less about this church thing, you can certainly just come hang out with us, grab some pizza & a beer
and meet a few new people. and who knows, maybe while you’re there you’ll hear something that resonates with you.
either way, it’s a great time to come hang out with us. if there was ever a time to jump in on this eikon thing, this meeting would be it. whereas the cookout was very laid back and cookout-ish (you like that?… cookoutish…), this meeting will be very much information-driven (although we’ll definitely take a good 45 minutes or so of just hanging out and eating dinner together).
we’d love for you to help us spread the word. there’s several things you can do:
1. tell your friends about it.
2. email a link to this blog post.
4. tell them about our twitter
, where there will be updated information.
5. tell them to call or email ryan
to hear some more about what’s going on.
6. send them to our website
. while it’s not much right now, it will give them a launching point to other relevant information.
we hope to see you there and hope to meet quite a few new people. see you in a couple weeks!